YOUNG PLANT CATALOGUE
WELCOME NEW CUSTOMERS
High Q Greenhouses welcomes the opportunity to work with you and your business.
New customers are asked to submit a completed credit application. (Click on the link, print off, fill in, sign and fax to us 780-939-2010). Credit applications are asessed on an individual basis.
Applications may take several weeks to administer in our busy season, so please submit early to allow plenty of time to process before your preferred ship date(s).
Please note: first year customers who do not submit a credit application for approval prior to ordering, will be required to supply a 50% deposit prior to all shipments.
Please contact our office if further information is required.
· Minimum transaction of $400.00 is required on your initial order.
· Prices are subject to change without notice.
· All prices listed are subject to Goods & Services Tax.
·Discounts are for young plants only and increase with order size. Calculated on combined orders PRIOR to
· Tags, freight, box charges, fertilizer and hard goods will not be discounted.
· Order $3,500.00 receive a 2.5% Discount
· Order $6,000.00 receive a 5% Discount
· Order $10,000.00 receive a 7% Discount
·Where credit is established, our terms are Net 30.
·If credit has not been established, a 50% deposit is required prior to shipment/pickup. Balance will be invoiced
when shipping has been completed and is due upon receipt.
·Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Email transfer, Debit, Visa and MasterCard.
·Visa and Mastercard payments will have an automatic 2% surcharge per transaction.
·Late payment fee of 2% per month (24% per annum) will be applied to overdue accounts.
·Returned cheques (NSF etc.) are subject to a $25.00 charge.
·Post-dated cheques do not waive overdue charges.
· Cancellation of orders must be received 7 days prior to the scheduled ship date.
Limitation of Warranty
· Seller warrants to the extent of the purchase price of plants or Nature’s Source product only (excluding freight,
boxing charges, tags, and taxes). Plants are sold as described herein, within recognized tolerances. No other or
further warranty, is expressed or implied.
Shipped Orders & Claims
ALL freight is shipped at “receiver’s risk”.
· Freight with West Coast Floral, Steele’s Transfer, and Bernard Transport is prepaid and will be added to your
invoice after shipping. All other freight is shipped collect.
· Boxing charges will apply to all shipped orders - $7.00 per box.If additional charges occur, they will be billed
· High Q Greenhouses will not be responsible for any shipping claims, which can include, but not limited to
scorched, frozen, broken plant material or missing boxes.
· We reserve the right to use 1 tray/box for tall/fragile species.
· Claims must be made to High Q Greenhouses in writing within 24 hours of receipt of goods. All claims must
include pictures, product name, and your greenhouse name. We will respond to your claim within 24 hours and
advise on the plant material. For collect shipments, please notify that carrier of any damage.
· At High Q Greenhouses we will do our best to ensure your order is processed correctly and accurately.
However, if a variety is not available, due to unforeseen circumstances, we will substitute with a suitable