Please contact our office if further information is required.
· Minimum transaction of 4 trays is required on your initial order.
· Prices are subject to change without notice.
· All prices listed are subject to Goods & Services Tax.
· Discounts are for young plants only and are on a “per order” basis. Freight, box charges,
fertilizer, soil and hard goods will not be discounted.
· Order $2,000.00 - $2,999.99 receive a 2% Discount
· Order $3,000.00 - $3,999.99 receive a 3% Discount
· Order $4,000.00 and up receive a 4% Discount
· Where credit is established, our terms are Net 30.
· If credit has not been established, a 50% deposit is required prior to shipment/pickup. Balance
will be invoiced when shipping has been completed and is due upon receipt.
· Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Email transfer, Debit, Visa and MasterCard.
· Visa and Mastercard payments will have an automatic 2% surcharge per transaction.
· Late payment fee of 2% per month (24% per annum) will be applied to overdue accounts.
· Returned cheques (NSF etc.) are subject to a $25.00 charge.
· Post-dated cheques do not waive overdue charges.
· Cancellation of orders must be received 7 days prior to the scheduled ship date.
· A 15% restocking fee may apply.
Limitation of Warranty
· Seller warrants to the extent of the purchase price of plants or Nature’s Source product only
(excluding freight, boxing charges, tags, and taxes). Plants are sold as described herein, within
recognized tolerances. No other or further warranty, is expressed or implied.
Shipped Orders & Claims
ALL freight is shipped at “receiver’s risk”.
· Freight with West Coast Floral, will be billed directly through West Coast Floral (if you have an account). If you do not have an account, High Q Greenhouses will put the freight charges on your invoice.
· Steele’s Transfer, and Bernard Transport is prepaid and will be added to your invoice after shipping. All other freight is shipped collect.
· Boxing charges will apply to all shipped orders - $7.00 per box.If additional charges occur, they will be billed after shipping.
· High Q Greenhouses will not be responsible for any shipping claims, which can include, but not limited to scorched, frozen, broken plant material or missing boxes.
· We reserve the right to use 1 tray/box for tall/fragile species.
· Claims must be made to High Q Greenhouses in writing within 24 hours of receipt of goods. All claims must include pictures, product name, and your greenhouse name. We will respond to your claim within 24 hours and advise on the plant material. For collect shipments, please notify that carrier of any damage.
· At High Q Greenhouses we will do our best to ensure your order is processed correctly and accurately. However, if a variety is not available, due to unforeseen circumstances, we will substitute with a suitable replacement.