My Plants are Here…Now What???
Ok, all the waiting and greenhouse preparation is done, the plant orders have now either been picked up or delivered….now what??? Here are a few steps that we recommend:
1. Unpack all boxes immediately and place flats in the appropriate greenhouse environment
2. Hold flats at both ends as some are very flexible
3. Make sure all of your order and tags are counted and correct
4. Water if necessary
5. Put sticky traps on product
6. If there has been any damage during commercial transportation, you will have to start your claim immediately. Save all boxes and packing material. Photograph the damage. Keep copies of all paperwork and document all phone calls with names and dates.